1) The West Wing
2) Harry Potter
4) Pirates of the Caribbean
6) Boy Meets World
1. Who is your favorite character from #2?
Professor Lupin. I've loved him since the third book came out. He's kind and patient, exactly what you need in a teacher. And the Remus/Sirius pairing is adorable.
2. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
Will Turner. He's not a bad character, just a little dull when compared to those around him.
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Sam travels to Transylvania and is transformed into a vampire. He returns to work and the only person who knows the true evil that is Sam Seaborn is Margaret.
4. Who is your favorite ship from #6?
Shawn/Angst. haha, I don't know, really. I don't read a ton of BMW fan fiction. But I liked those I did read with Cory/Shawn.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
I think Hawkeye and the Dracula sisters would get along great.
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Jack Sparrow. I suppose we'd drink rum and chase women.
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change?
The entire sixth book. I felt like it was badly written with some stupid plot twists and major OOCness.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
I like the relationship between Mina Harker and Professor Van Helsing because it's nonromantic and noncondescending. He has the utmost respect for her, despite society's view of women at the time, and they are equals in the relationship.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Hawkeye or President Bartlet. Hmm......Hawkeye.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Wouldn't change it
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
She's be Corey's twin sister who Shawn is madly in love with and she likes him too, but at the same time she's involved with an incestuous affair with Eric. But nobody need worry because she shows OMGSPESHUL powers and recieves her Hogwarts letter at the age of 17.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?
Harry Potter is a book. But my favorite is the third.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
I'd kill off Bruno Gianelli. Turd.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
I'd choose the M*A*S*H set. I know it's gone now, but I'm actually planning a cross-country trip that is going to involve that visit.
15. So, I saved the best question for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Either Hawkeye or BJ. I know BJ is happily married, but let's pretend he's not.